Official Navalbattlezone app

Player management and general social forum.
Xander4sports
Forum Contributer
Location: In a box...wait no a house...sorry Its hard to remember sometimes

Official Navalbattlezone app

Post by Xander4sports »

So yeah I was fooling around and decided to make an NBZ app (That means I completely found it by accident)
I acidently clicked the wrong link on forums and created the app, but since this isn't my device I never really used it or spoke about it, but yeah it's pretty cool if you guys want to know how you can make it I will post a step by step process, it's not hard at all. You can set it to either to log you onto the forums page or the home page. I personally chose the homepage, so when I load the app it sends me there, but it's up to you guys.

Note: Some of you may have found this out a while back as I did.
image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rear Admiral Upper
|Alexander4sports|
Instructor
arkery
Forum Contributer

Re: Official Navalbattlezone app

Post by arkery »

Interesting

On the side note, there is a magical thing called wifi.
This; IDGAF, Make the most out of your life
Xander4sports
Forum Contributer

Post by Xander4sports »

arkery wrote:Interesting

On the side note, there is a magical thing called wifi.
Interesting where do you get this stuff you call "Wifi"

Thy whom does not get that this is not literal shall be hung by nose upon death
Rear Admiral Upper
|Alexander4sports|
Instructor
AsladMC
Site Admin

Post by AsladMC »

Xander4sports wrote:So yeah I was fooling around and decided to make an NBZ app (That means I completely found it by accident)
I acidently clicked the wrong link on forums and created the app, but since this isn't my device I never really used it or spoke about it, but yeah it's pretty cool if you guys want to know how you can make it I will post a step by step process, it's not hard at all. You can set it to either to log you onto the forums page or the home page. I personally chose the homepage, so when I load the app it sends me there, but it's up to you guys.

image.jpg
I did this on my iPod 4 2 years ago :P
NBZ Admin
Ace Pilot
Master of the Memes
Leader of Stormwolf

|||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||

Xander4sports
Forum Contributer

Post by Xander4sports »

AsladMC wrote:
Xander4sports wrote:So yeah I was fooling around and decided to make an NBZ app (That means I completely found it by accident)

image.jpg
I did this on my iPod 4 2 years ago :P
Yeah I found it last year when the server was about to reset to the "docks at faction's bases update." This was about the time where players had Creative mode to fool around, because of the update. I just never used the iPad so it wasn't much use at the time.
Rear Admiral Upper
|Alexander4sports|
Instructor