Hello Everyone.

Player management and general social forum.
Boom
Site Admin

Re: Hello Everyone.

Post by Boom »

Update:
I have been given 7 years to live.
My dementia has started already. My right Hemisphere is dying at a fast rate. This time next year I wont even remember this very chat with you all
Admin
Chachi813
Forum Muddler

Post by Chachi813 »

Boom wrote:Update:
My dementia has started already. My right Hemisphere is dying at a fast rate. This time next year I wont even remember this very chat with you all
Don't know what to say... You are in my heart.
FOOTBALLFANMC
Forum Newbie

Post by FOOTBALLFANMC »

Boom, live the rest of your life to the fullest. Spend it with your family, and the ones who you hold dear. The second I read this post my heart dropped to the ground for you. The entire time I was reading it, I was hoping it was some twisted joke. But at the end I soon realized that this was not the case and this was very real. Don't let the people arguing on this post bother you. I was in tears at the end of this post, and I will keep you in my prayers. Maybe fate has a different plan and will allow some miracle to occur.
As for you legacy I will make sure you will never be forgotten

The greatest legacy one pass on to one's children and grandchildren is not money or of material value, but one of character and faith. --- Billy Graham

Sincerely,
FOOTBALLFANMC

#prayforBoom
/salute
ChaoticBif
Site Admin

Post by ChaoticBif »

Shit man - I've already talked to you on steam about this, but you're pretty much my oldest online friend now (not age, length). I'm here for you man <3

ily
Admin
Xander4sports
Forum Contributer
Location: In a box...wait no a house...sorry Its hard to remember sometimes

Post by Xander4sports »

ChaoticBif wrote:
Shit man - I've already talked to you on steam about this, but you're pretty much my oldest online friend now (not age, length). I'm here for you man <3

ily
We are all here for you man, whether if it's a long term friend on a new one, were fighting for you until defeat is imminent.
Rear Admiral Upper
|Alexander4sports|
Instructor
FOOTBALLFANMC
Forum Newbie

Post by FOOTBALLFANMC »

Everyone will always be here for you Boom. About one in five people survive dementia James, I've got a good feeling you will be that one that will persevere to stay healthy. Stay strong and know that we'll always be here for you no matter the situation. I've also got a feeling that if the stroke did not get you before, you won't let this one get you either.
Xander4sports
Forum Contributer
Location: In a box...wait no a house...sorry Its hard to remember sometimes

Post by Xander4sports »

FOOTBALLFANMC wrote:Everyone will always be here for you Boom. About one in five people survive dementia James, I've got a good feeling you will be that one that will persevere to stay healthy. Stay strong and know that we'll always be here for you no matter the situation. I've also got a feeling that if the stroke did not get you before, you won't let this one get you either.
Well thoroughly states...
Rear Admiral Upper
|Alexander4sports|
Instructor